Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
No? Then why don't you convince management to start over? Things will be different, you'll do things right.
Truth be told, app rewrites seldom work out: estimates turn out to be overly optimistic, functionality a lot more complex and crucial details have been deeply buried in the legacy code.
Result: pressure to ship increases and technical debt again piles up.
Join this talk to get a better understanding of the unique challenge of today's ever growing, more and more complex apps. Learn how you can efficiently tackle legacy code bases and how to get back your developer happiness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep into the IoT trenches: how to build a connected product (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- The Technology and Psychology of Refactoring (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)