Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Maybe you copy&paste some classes and layouts when you create a new Activity using MVP or MVVM. Maybe you “reuse” the same files when you create a new App. What if you could generate that code automatically? Well, you can, and I’m going to show you how by writing your own Android Studio Plugin.
In this talk, you will learn how to create a new Android Studio Plugin, create templates to generate code automatically, write live templates to insert frequently-used constructors in your code and how you can create a brand new full app in minutes putting together feature modules and templates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)