Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Laurence Moroney, from the TensorFlow team at Google will show you how to train a model to recognize images that will then be used to feed commands to a mobile app!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on with Cloud Functions for Firebase (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Scaling the Machine Learning Platform at DoorDash (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Lessons learned from building ML products (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)