Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your next mobile app may not be coded traditionally and may be a machine-learned model.
In this session, Laurence Moroney, from the TensorFlow team at Google will show you how to train a model to recognize images that will then be used to feed commands to a mobile app!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on with Cloud Functions for Firebase (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)