Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Laurence Moroney, from the TensorFlow team at Google will show you how to train a model to recognize images that will then be used to feed commands to a mobile app!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on with Cloud Functions for Firebase (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Modern Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)