User management is hard. At Pusher, with an expanding engineering team, we wanted to build a simple identity management experience within our Kubernetes infrastructure.
In this talk, I explore Kubernetes authentication and demonstrate how Single Sign-On works within our Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Single Sign-On for Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Cloud Native July (in London on 3rd July 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Single Sign-On for Kubernetes
Joel is a Cloud Infrastructure engineer who has been working with Kubernetes for the last year. He has been working in DevOps for over 3 years and is currently helping Pusher build their internal Kubernetes Platform. Recently he has been focusing on projects to improve autoscaling, resilience, authentication and authorisation within Kubernetes as well as building a ChatOps bot, for Pusher’s engineering team.