In this talk, I explore Kubernetes authentication and demonstrate how Single Sign-On works within our Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Single Sign-On for Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Single Sign-On for Kubernetes
Joel is a Cloud Infrastructure engineer who has been working with Kubernetes for the last year. He has been working in DevOps for over 3 years and is currently helping Pusher build their internal Kubernetes Platform. Recently he has been focusing on projects to improve autoscaling, resilience, authentication and authorisation within Kubernetes as well as building a ChatOps bot, for Pusher’s engineering team.