Sebastien Goasguen, founder of skippbox, Kubernetes expert and creator of kubeless tells us more about serverless applications on Kubernetes.
Serverless on top of Kubernetes makes sense, it is just a question of user persona! But serverless is more than 21st century CGI, with Cloud Events emitted by your services there is a great opportunity to build an event routing system that will usher us in a new type of apps. In this talk we will demo Cloud Event based serverless applications on Kubernetes, strap yourselves!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Cloud Events in Your Serverless App
Startup founder / Innovator / Product Owner / Product Manager / Developer / Conference speaker / Teacher / Researcher / Tech Advocate / O'Reilly author / Marathoner / Mountainbiker / Former Astronaut Hopeful