This session was not filmed.
Dr Parashkev Nachev and Robert Gray will discuss the work they are doing with NHS data, to improve operational efficiency, and improve patient outcomes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
University College London - Deep Learning with NHS Data
Robert Gray is a research associate at UCL Institute of Neurology.
Parashkev Nachev is a Senior Clinical Research Associate at the Institute of Neurology at University College London Hospital. His research deals primarily with translational aspects of cognitive and behavioural neurology, in particular with the development of novel methodology for distributed investigational and therapeutic devices.