This session was not filmed.
Prof Sean Gong will talk about the work he is doing researching Computer Vision and Machine Learning, including work with Law Enforcement agencies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Queen Mary University London - Video Analysis with Deep Learning
Sean Gong is a pioneer on video behaviour analysis and a world authority on person re-identification in visual surveillance.