Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modularizing Android codebases are all the hype these days. It can be as simple as moving a few files, and maybe creating a new build config or two along the way, or it can be much more gruelling.
At Spotify, it has meant clearing out years and years of tech debt, re-writing APIs, rethinking the architecture and structure of the application and features that goes into it, wrestling with build tools, and then some.
This talk will walk you through the Spotify modularization journey: why they got started, how they went about it, what they have learned through the process, and also why you should be thinking about modularizing your code, if you haven't already started.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)