A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session, you'll learn how to construct an ASP.NET Core app from start to finish. You'll look at building an EF Core model and use it in both Razor Pages with Tag Helpers, and MVC.
You'll also learn how to create middleware, configure the app and its startup. Finally, you will wrap up with security and deployment.
Additionally, the workshop will cover localization and real-time communications in ASP.NET Core.
Prerequisites: Only basic HTML and C# skills required. Intro level SQL a plus.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Globalization and localization in ASP.NET Core (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Tutorial: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core
Rachel currently works for JetBrains as a Developer Advocate. She has been in the business of creating software for over 25 years, as an author, mentor, and (keynote) speaker at top industry conferences such as Microsoft’s //BUILD, Øredev, NetConf, SDD and others.