SkillsCast coming soon.
Guillaume explains why Domain Specific Languages are an architectural hot-spot and how you can use Groovy, the dynamic languages to easily create a mini-language, modelling a particular business domain, providing syntactical constructs close to the associated business concepts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Groovy, with style (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 29th April - 1st May 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Generating Castles for Minecraft™ using Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Capybara architecture overview (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
Domain Specific Languages - DSLs
Guillaume is the Groovy Project Manager. Along with Graeme Rocher, he founded G2One, the company dedicated to sustaining and leading the development of both Groovy / Grails and providing professional services around those technologies.