A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
You have just created a new small and disruptive startup or you are an enterprise building a new product. To speed up the initial development you have built a monolith but few months after your product has become widely adopted. Now you have a problem. Your server is not ready to handle all that load and you need to solve the scalability issue quickly. Too bad that you have developed your app as a single monolith since the beginning, now split it to microservices would be very hard because of cross-dependencies and mixed logic. Enter Fastify, a new web framework for Node.js. Fastify is focused on providing the best developer experience with the least overhead and a powerful plugin architecture. In this workshop, you will learn how to build a new disruptive startup with Fastify, starting with a monolith and later migrate to a microservices architecture, by building a future-proof codebase.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Workshop: Monoliths Always Pay Their Debts