Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At Google I/O 2018 they introduced the Android App Bundle—a new upload format that allows developers to deliver highly optimized downloads to users and take advantage of dynamic code-loading via Dynamic Delivery.
This session will take on where I/O has left off, giving more detailed insights into usage, best practices and development workflows.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Faster Builds with Android Plugin for Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
The Dynamics of Android App Bundles
Adarsh is a Technical Writer at Google for Android Studio, Gradle, Dynamic Delivery, and Android App Bundles.
I am a Developer Advocate at Google and I work closely with the Android Studio team to provide outreach on new Studio and Tools releases and framework features. I enjoy looking for ways to make apps more usable, mostly through better development patterns and code optimizations.
Ben is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google located in London. Here he works to make Android Developers live better.