Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many of you have heard about Preact and may have tried it out. In this talk, you will discover the true potential of using Preact by taking a closer look at why it's a performant framework and its developer experience is so good. You will compare it to other frameworks by taking a closer look at benchmarks, its compatibility with React and which components you can use with Preact. After this Sara will share with you the present Cli and see how you can start a Preact application in seconds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The How's and Why's of CSS in JS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)