Google's Kubernetes management system for container clusters has taken the IT world by storm. Learn how you can slash the time for you to get a change into production, and enable zero-downtime deployments. You'll also get a taste for Istio, the new open system for securely managing networks of microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Kubernetes and Istio, the Efficient Path to Well-Managed Infrastructure
Théo is a Google Solutions Architect, specialised in DevOps topics. In a former life, he managed a number of infrastructures and saw how containers transformed the way people worked. For this reason, he has a weak spot for containers in general and Kubernetes in particular. His Twitter is @MrTrustor.