Ten years ago, Matthew swapped his nice stable dev job for the challenge of starting his own business creating websites and web software, with no formal sales, marketing or business training.
Fast forward to now, Matthew has gone from selling cheap websites to one person businesses from his spare room, to building meaningful long term retainer based relationships with sophisticated, high value clients.
Matthew will share 10 key lessons learnt on his journey, told from the perspective of a developer. You'll hear actionable tips and insight you can act on today, whether you're a freelancer, contractor or employee.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Life Lessons from Cancer and how these can apply in Business (in London on 17th July 2019)
- How will Robotic Process Automation change how we deliver projects? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- It’s Just Data (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)