A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Last year was my first contact with ORSC. I was attending a meet-up where Naina Oliver was introducing us to ORSC. At first, I was slightly sceptical (“What? Do I have to stand-up?!”) but I went with the flow. This was my first enlightening experience. I then joined a few specific sessions as curious and this definitely took me out of my comfort zone, but every time that experience was taking me some place further. I have then signed-up to the full curriculum which I am now completing and WOW!
Meetup #5 will be an interactive session to help you on such a journey. Be ready to stand-up, interact and connect with the human system that will turn up on the 2nd of July. I am very glad that Naina could make it. We will co-host a short introduction to systemic thinking for teams and organisations followed by a few exercises, where you will be able to practice and experience it for yourselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean Coffee (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Teams Week (Online Conference on 13th - 15th July 2021)
- Agile for Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building Careers Frameworks for a Diverse, Digital Environment (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Working with Human Systems Using ORSC
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up
Naina Oliver is an ILM Level 7 accredited Executive Coach and has completed the ICF accredited Organisational, Relationship and Systems Coach Series -ORSC™ CRR Global.