At the end of the talk, we'll discuss what's needed to implement a simple cutdown JVM and show a simple open-source implementation that can execute some simple methods (Ocelot).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The JVM as a platform for building smart contracts (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Fantastic Bytecodes & How To Interpret Them
Ben Evans is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and educator. His career highlights to date include: Co-founding jClarity, a performance startup, Chief Architect for Listed Derivatives at Deutsche Bank, Performance testing the Google IPO, consulting CTO to several startups, initial UK trials of 3G networks with BT, building award-winning websites for some of Hollywood's biggest hits of the 90s, developing some of the UK’s very first true e-commerce websites, building multibillion dollar low-latency trading systems and designing technology to help some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.