At the end of the talk, we'll discuss what's needed to implement a simple cutdown JVM and show a simple open-source implementation that can execute some simple methods (Ocelot).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- The JVM as a platform for building smart contracts (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Fantastic Bytecodes & How To Interpret Them
Ben Evans is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and educator. His career highlights to date include: Co-founding jClarity, a performance startup, Chief Architect for Listed Derivatives at Deutsche Bank, Performance testing the Google IPO, consulting CTO to several startups, initial UK trials of 3G networks with BT, building award-winning websites for some of Hollywood's biggest hits of the 90s, developing some of the UK’s very first true e-commerce websites, building multibillion dollar low-latency trading systems and designing technology to help some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.