YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Putting the S into IOT with Andy Clark (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Raspiscope (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
People Watching with Google's AIY Vision Kit
After an apprenticeship at Dowty Aerospace, Andy completed an electronics degree at Imperial college and got a job in IT. For the last7 years he has been making and repairing in a shed at the bottom of the garden. Andy’s latest project was in response to a competition hosted by Qualcomm who picked Andy as their developer of the month for August.