In this Cloud Matters talk, Michael Hausenblas, Developer Advocate at Red Hat will be telling us more about Kubernetes' configuration and extension points, from benefits to limitations. Check it out!
Kubernetes is a highly customisation and extendable platform. In this talk, we will have a look at the Kubernetes configuration and extension points, from plugins to custom resources and discuss their use cases, benefits, and imitations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: How to Benchmark Container Orchestrators (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Bending Kubernetes to Your Needs
Michael is a Developer Advocate for Go, Kubernetes, and OpenShift at Red Hat where he helps appops to build and operate distributed services. His background is in large-scale data processing and container orchestration and he's experienced in advocacy and standardization at W3C and IETF. Before Red Hat, Michael worked at Mesosphere, MapR and in two research institutions in Ireland and Austria. He contributes to open source software (mainly using Go), blogs and hangs out on Twitter too much.