Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What empowers us to classify over a billion users, from varying backgrounds and cultures and upbringings; of different ideologies and visions and ages, as one single user and then go on to design for that user?
While doing so produces a user experience better than most, it is still far from the ideal curve, which can also be achieved by morphosis in design - adapting the user interface and experience in accordance with usage patterns.
This session aims to cover the various techniques and outputs involved in it, allowing apps to provide an experience tailored for its current user, eliminating possible bottlenecks and hurdles along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Do Not Go Gentle in that Good Night - Implementing a Dark Theme on Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Product Elevation Meetup featuring Tony Ulwick (Online Meetup on 22nd February 2022)
- Product Elevation Meetup featuring Alla Weinberg and David Bland (Online Meetup on 15th March 2022)
- Performance Optimization Techniques for Mobile Devices: An Overview (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Mutative Design - Design for the "User", not "Users"
Faiz is a Google Expert for Design, working at Agrahyah Technologies. He helps designer and developer teams build usable and accessible products, evangelizing inclusive design, accessible technology, and community building