Interested in Flutter, but unsure how to structure Flutter apps? If so, join along as we explore how to architect apps using using Dart Streams! We'll cover the basics of Streams, how to beef up their power with RxDart, and how to create a Reactive Application with these patterns.
This talk will cover the Bloc pattern introduced by Google. It helps layer your apps, allowing you to write business logic that works flawlessly across three platforms: iOS, Android, and web.
Come learn a bit more about Flutter and the architecture patterns that can help give your apps a testable, reusable, and cohesive structure!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Learn Scoped Model by building Scoped Model (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Flutter with Streams and RxDart
Brian is a front-end developer with Android, Web and Flutter expertise. He previously worked on popular applications for SoundCloud and Zappos as a senior Engineer and Tech Lead. He's currently working with Google to create the Flutter Cookbook and actively develops several open source libraries, such as RxDart, Redux.dart, and the Flutter Architecture Samples.