Interested in Flutter, but unsure how to structure Flutter apps? If so, join along as we explore how to architect apps using using Dart Streams! We'll cover the basics of Streams, how to beef up their power with RxDart, and how to create a Reactive Application with these patterns.
This talk will cover the Bloc pattern introduced by Google. It helps layer your apps, allowing you to write business logic that works flawlessly across three platforms: iOS, Android, and web.
Come learn a bit more about Flutter and the architecture patterns that can help give your apps a testable, reusable, and cohesive structure!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Learn Scoped Model by building Scoped Model (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Flutter with Streams and RxDart
Brian is a front-end developer with Android, Web and Flutter expertise. He previously worked on popular applications for SoundCloud and Zappos as a senior Engineer and Tech Lead. He's currently working with Google to create the Flutter Cookbook and actively develops several open source libraries, such as RxDart, Redux.dart, and the Flutter Architecture Samples.