At this month's Full Stack Quants, Markus Schanta will give a presentation about Vega, a framework for interactive visualisation. Don't miss it!
The talk will include a step-by-step tutorial for creating production-quality visualisations. Markus will also give an overview of related libraries and tools that you can use to create plots more easily.
The slides and examples will be published live on GitHub.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- JupyterLab - Your Personal Data Science Workbench (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Vega – A Grammar of Interactive Graphics
Markus Schanta is a data scientist with professional experience working for large hedge funds and investment banks. He uses mathematics, statistics and computer science to turn data into actionable insights. Originally from Austria, he holds a BSc from the Vienna University of Technology and an MS in Machine Learning from Columbia University in New York where he had been awarded a Fulbright Scholarship.