Node-RED is a fascinating tool to use on the Internet of Things (IoT), no programming skills are required!
18:00 Doors open
18:15 Everyone seated
18:20 All laptops set-up and ready
18:25 Introduction to Linuxing In London and the workshop
18:30 Node-RED IoT workshop with Ross Cruickshank part 1
19:45 Node-RED IoT workshop with Ross Cruickshank part 2
20:30 Community slot
20:35 Free raffle.
20:45 Off to Skills Matter’s bar for a soft drink.
Prerequisites (things that should be done before the class)
Participants should bring along a working laptop.
A working browser.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Smart metering? It's a gas! (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Node-RED IoT workshop with Ross Cruickshank
Ross works with Independent Solution Vendors (ISVs), business partners, developers and startups to highlight the capabilities of the IBM Bluemix and Softlayer platforms as accelerators for product/offering development and delivery.
He is building links between IBM, ISVs, Systems Integrators (SI) and Managed Service Providers (MSP) to expand the ecosystem that builds financially attractive line-of-business applications for our joint clients.
Ross is currently recruiting partners to take offerings into the Energy and Utilities sector, around asset management, smart energy and water, and fieldforce enablement.