Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Karsten for his Keynote on the spirit of Clojure.
This will be featuring:
- Key concepts & lessons learned from working w/ Clojure for 7 years
- Clojure without Clojure: Applying parts of the Clojure philosophy & approach outside Clojure
- One of many: Becoming polyglot, giving up on One-to-rule-them-all
- Example use cases: Transducers as fundamental building blocks
- Functional & reactive streams
- Declarative, data driven graphics
- Clojure/script limitations & outlook
- Eternal refactoring: The Joys of Structural typing
- Host hugging: Better embracing ES6 possibilities, iterators, immutability, workers
- Less is more: Designing for performance, GPU, WASM & low-level optimizations
- Current & upcoming thi.ng projects
- Lots of Quotes
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: