Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We are elated to have Bozhidar back at Clojure eXchange this year!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Thrilled to have Bozhidar Batsov with us for a Community Update on CIDER at ClojureX 2017! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Brewing CIDER: It Starts with an Orchard
Bozhidar is the maintainer of CIDER and the editor of the community Clojure style guide. Most people would probably describe him as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). He's also quite fond of the Lisp family of languages, functional programming in general and Clojure in particular. Believe it or not, Bozhidar has hobbies and interests outside the realm of computers, but we won't bore with those here.