Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Thrilled to have Bozhidar Batsov with us for a Community Update on CIDER at ClojureX 2017! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Brewing CIDER: It Starts with an Orchard
Bozhidar is the maintainer of CIDER and the editor of the community Clojure style guide. Most people would probably describe him as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). He's also quite fond of the Lisp family of languages, functional programming in general and Clojure in particular. Believe it or not, Bozhidar has hobbies and interests outside the realm of computers, but we won't bore with those here.