Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Planning the system
Using Kafka Connect to store raw streaming data
Defining a Deeplearning4j neural network
Reapplying neural network training with new training data
Making predictions using the Kafka Streaming API
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How I Bled All Over Onyx (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Learning How to Design Automatically Updating AI With Clojure, Kafka and Deeplearning4j
Jason Bell is a data engineer and startup founder based in Northern Ireland. He authored the book Machine Learning: Hands on for Developers and Technical Professionals. An in demand speaker and panelist, Jason has previously spoken at the Strata Data Conference in London on Kafka and AI technologies, the Digital DNA conference on AI and spends his spare time studying supply and demand pricing on different asset types (yes he does this for fun).