Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To answer this question Vaibhav is going to walk through a small implementation of Git in Haskell. Along the way, he'll touch on functional data structures, content-addressable stores, and parser combinators. At the end, he'll analyse an entire Git repository and talk about the practical applications and limitations of what he's built. His hope is that this knowledge will help you be less frustrated the next time you see a cryptic Git error message!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Moving Towards Dialogue: Collaborating with your Computer Using Typed Holes! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)