Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To answer this question Vaibhav is going to walk through a small implementation of Git in Haskell. Along the way, he'll touch on functional data structures, content-addressable stores, and parser combinators. At the end, he'll analyse an entire Git repository and talk about the practical applications and limitations of what he's built. His hope is that this knowledge will help you be less frustrated the next time you see a cryptic Git error message!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Moving Towards Dialogue: Collaborating with your Computer Using Typed Holes! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)