Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To answer this question Vaibhav is going to walk through a small implementation of Git in Haskell. Along the way, he'll touch on functional data structures, content-addressable stores, and parser combinators. At the end, he'll analyse an entire Git repository and talk about the practical applications and limitations of what he's built. His hope is that this knowledge will help you be less frustrated the next time you see a cryptic Git error message!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Moving Towards Dialogue: Collaborating with your Computer Using Typed Holes! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)