A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Running containers in production is a tricky challenge but Kubernetes makes it a lot easier.
Come along to this free workshop, learn about container orchestration and get hands-on experience in managing a container cluster with Kubernetes.
This is a workshop is aimed at people who have no experience with Kubernetes. A basic understanding of containers will be helpful but is not required.
Please bring your laptop for the hands-on lab.
18.30 - 19.00: Registration, Food, Drinks and Networking
19.00 - 19.30: Introduction
19.30 - 21.00: Hands on workshop (Kubernetes)
Workshop material and slides will be made available on Github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Developers Shouldn't Care About Containers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (Online Workshop) with Howard Knowles (Online Workshop on 21st July 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Mofe is a Developer Advocate in the London City team. As a Software Engineer he has a background with Java and experience working in an agile development team practicing Dev Ops and building cloud native micro-services on Kubernetes and IBM Cloud private. Mofe is passionate about game development and mobile application development.
Ed is a developer advocate for IBM working in London. He has a focus on cloud native computing and works extensively with Docker, Cloud Foundry and Node.js. Ed plays Lacrosse regularly for one of the top UK teams and is, thankfully, a big fan of pizza!