It's been almost 9 years since the agile manifesto was first drafted. There are thousands of signatories of the manifesto and the list is growing. Yet, at the same time there is growing disillusionment and criticism about agile practices coming from experienced agilists.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 15th - 16th March 2021)
- Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Crystal: A Prescription for Prescriptive Agile
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.