This talk is 2 part folded: the story that led us create it and switch to it at DriveTribe and an introduction with a little demo to this technology.
The incentive is to show people that Scala can be a great language for DevOps use and hopefully boost the interest in making libraries around it to solve common problems we have in DevOps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Orchestra: DevOps with Scala and Kubernetes
Joan is a Scala backend engineer who refuses to do DevOps in a non functional way. He created Orchestra, a Continuous Deployment system written and configured in Scala. He also likes contributing to Kafka Streams, Kubernetes, Scalafix, and writing technical articles on Medium.