In this session we will build a container and link it to security analysis tools to always make sure your workloads are secure and up to date.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Automate Your Docker Work Flow with git and AWS Pipeline (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Ric Harvey is a Technical Evangelist at AWS. He has a long career in operations and development using cloud technologies. Coupled with his passion for community and open source, he enjoys sharing this knowledge and engaging with audiences.