This session was not filmed.
With Kanban and Scrum you visualise your work in progress, with EventStorming you visualise events in the system, In Gemma's previous workshop she visualised User Stories.
Why do you visualise things and how do they help you evolve your work to the next level?
At this Tutorial, you will examine this and try some evolutionary visualisation techniques of your own.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Tutorial: Evolution through Visualisation
Software developer, event organiser, Queen Bee of the Manchester Tech scene. Interested in testing, conversations, users and domain. Social creature.