A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
With Kanban and Scrum you visualise your work in progress, with EventStorming you visualise events in the system, In Gemma's previous workshop she visualised User Stories.
Why do you visualise things and how do they help you evolve your work to the next level?
At this Tutorial, you will examine this and try some evolutionary visualisation techniques of your own.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 21st - 23rd September 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Tutorial: Evolution through Visualisation
Software developer, event organiser, Queen Bee of the Manchester Tech scene. Interested in testing, conversations, users and domain. Social creature.