Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Algebraic graphs is a new approach to working with graphs, which is particularly well-suited for functional programming languages. In Haskell Exchange 2017 you learned about the most basic version of the graph algebra that corresponds to graphs with unlabelled edges.
In this talk you will learn how to introduce edge labels to the algebra while keeping it simple.
This talk is beginner-friendly and does not require any familiarity with algebraic graphs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (in Online Event on 25th June 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Functional Lenses Through a Practical Lens (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)