Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Algebraic graphs is a new approach to working with graphs, which is particularly well-suited for functional programming languages. In Haskell Exchange 2017 you learned about the most basic version of the graph algebra that corresponds to graphs with unlabelled edges.
In this talk you will learn how to introduce edge labels to the algebra while keeping it simple.
This talk is beginner-friendly and does not require any familiarity with algebraic graphs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)