Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Algebraic graphs is a new approach to working with graphs, which is particularly well-suited for functional programming languages. In Haskell Exchange 2017 you learned about the most basic version of the graph algebra that corresponds to graphs with unlabelled edges.
In this talk you will learn how to introduce edge labels to the algebra while keeping it simple.
This talk is beginner-friendly and does not require any familiarity with algebraic graphs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)