Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Algebraic graphs is a new approach to working with graphs, which is particularly well-suited for functional programming languages. In Haskell Exchange 2017 you learned about the most basic version of the graph algebra that corresponds to graphs with unlabelled edges.
In this talk you will learn how to introduce edge labels to the algebra while keeping it simple.
This talk is beginner-friendly and does not require any familiarity with algebraic graphs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)