A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
How do we get better at modelling domains? By modelling domains, of course. And the best tool we have for that is EventStorming.
In this meetup, we are going to model a domain. Whether you are experienced with EventStorming or have never even heard of it but would like to try, you will definitely improve your domain modelling skills, so please do not hesitate to sign up.
We are hoping to bring you hands-on modelling sessions on a more frequent basis so that we can all learn about new domains and practice our modelling skills, even when we don't get a chance during our day-to-day work.
If you have an idea for a domain you would like to model in a future meetup, please get in touch and we can work out the details.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Hands-on Domain Modelling with EventStorming
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.