Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Traditional automated test strategies report on behavioural changes in the functionality of a web application, but what about regressions caused by changes to CSS? Visual Regression Testing (VRT) adds an otherwise missing level of coverage, to help developers improve and refactor CSS and markup. In this Lightning Talk Gideon will introduce the topic of VRT, and then he will share with you a couple of open source projects available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Advanced Techniques for Building Container Images (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)