Microsoft Power BI: Minutes to create and seconds to impress. Yes, it takes minutes to create and share Power BI reports which means every user who has relevant Power BI access can create work spaces, apps, reports, dashboards and schedules. With no deployment strategy, maintaining Power BI service could become a terrible job.
In this session, we will cover how having a deployment strategy can make a terrible maintenance job seamless. This session will include:
• What happens when a user creates a Power BI app workspace
• How to control user access • Working with different environments
• Creating and sharing reports using Power BI Apps
• How to monitor dataset schedules and failure notifications
• How to use Power BI API to document your organization Power BI service
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Microsoft Power BI Deployment Strategy For Publishing and Maintenance
Prathy Kamasani is a Microsoft Valuable Professional working as an independent MSBI contractor based in London.She specialises in Power BI, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS. Prathy is active in the Microsoft Data community as a speaker, volunteer and organises London Power BI User Group.