This session was not filmed.
During this hands-on session, you will learn about what are the main causes of web page performance, and how you can solve it using webpack's code splitting capability. By the time you walk away from this workshop, you will be able to jump on any website, profile it, and know exactly what and how to code split your application so that you can make page spees and performance a first class citizen in your applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 17th - 18th February 2020)
- Keynote: Building a Platform: Webpack and the Future (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Workshop: Solving Web Performance: Understanding Code Splitting
Sean Larkin is a Technical Program Manager for Microsoft's Web Platform Team, and author of webpack Academy. When he's not obsessing about building better Dev Tools for Microsoft Edge, he's maintaining webpack, and helping teach open-source organizations how to become more sustainable and grow their communities.