This session was not filmed.
During this hands-on session, you will learn about what are the main causes of web page performance, and how you can solve it using webpack's code splitting capability. By the time you walk away from this workshop, you will be able to jump on any website, profile it, and know exactly what and how to code split your application so that you can make page spees and performance a first class citizen in your applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Building a Platform: Webpack and the Future (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Leveraging the Monorepo: Composable Apps with Webpack (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Workshop: Solving Web Performance: Understanding Code Splitting
Sean Larkin is a Technical Program Manager for Microsoft's Web Platform Team, and author of webpack Academy. When he's not obsessing about building better Dev Tools for Microsoft Edge, he's maintaining webpack, and helping teach open-source organizations how to become more sustainable and grow their communities.