Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many tech for good projects want to improve society by bringing services and tools that help alleviate social issues in local and communities abroad. People involved in them are full of good intentions, but in many cases lack the insight to understand the dynamics of the problem and the best ways to solve it. At CodeYourFuture they believe that the best way to solve an issue is to let the affected community take charge of projects and develop them. In this talk Germán will share with you how they have been helping refugees become software developers so that they can improve their lives through employment, and how Germán and his Team are using tech projects together with other NGOs to help those in most need.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 17th - 18th February 2020)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)