Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Making Useless Stuff: A Tale of Magic, Code and the Unknown (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects
Amie D Dansby is a software game programmer, previously at Marvel Studios, working on Captain America, Thor, X-Men Destiny, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet and Marvel vs CapCom 3. She transitioned to Research and Development working with the PlayStation and Xbox. Currently a full stack unicorn and robot overlord at a robotics, augmented reality video game studio in Dallas, TX, ATAT Tech. She educates through 3D Printing, game development, computer science, LEGO Mindstorms robotics, wearable tech and cosplay. Encouraging others to experiment and learn through trying, making mistakes, and trying again. “Embrace Failure” is a philosophy she’s adopted, there’s no such thing as failure – only learning experiences.