This talk will show how Netlify Functions can provide productive workflows for building with AWS Lambda. We'll go from zero to API, including infinite immutable staging and production environments, in just a few minutes. All based on familiar development workflows and practices.
Key takeaways: - An introduction to working with Netlify Functions - How to write an deploy AWS Lambdas with git-based workflow - How to create immutable versions of AWS Lambdas with one-click roll backs and version deploys - Combining Netlify features with events and triggers
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Sustainable serverless workflows with Netlify Functions
Phil is Head of Developer Relations at Netlify, the fastest growing automation and hosting platform for modern websites.
With a passion for browser technologies, and the empowering properties of the Web, he loves seeking out ingenuity and simplicity, especially in places where over-engineering is common.
Phil’s career in web development spans almost 20 years and includes time as a Software Engineer at Verisign, an Open Source Evangelist at British Telecom, and Technology Director at R/GA where he worked with clients around the world such as Nike, Google, Hyundai and Samsung to bring engaging and effective experiences to the widest audience possible.