A short talk covering:
the comedies of William Shakespeare
FaaS (Functions as a Service)
The Fn project - an open source agnostic FaaS platform
Performing "As You Like It" as a set of functions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- As You Like It - If Shakespeare Had Written Functions as a Service (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? with Matt Saunders (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
FaaS You Like It (if Shakespeare had written Functions as a Service)
I have been in the software industry for > 20 years. I accidentally joined Oracle when they purchased Thor Technologies in 2005. I intended to stay for six months and I'm still here.