Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Workshop on 7th March 2022)
- DevSecOps eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 24th February 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Balancing Observability and Agility in a Startup
Alex is the Platform Engineering Lead at On the dot where he employs cloud native solutions to solve technical challenges. Previously he worked as a Devops Consultant helping companies adopt modern ways of dealing with infrastructure. Alex recently discovered a new love for developing video games and working on electronics projects, but his favorite thing is still Italian food.