A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this meetup, we are going to model a domain. Whether you are experienced with EventStorming or have never even heard of it but would like to try, you will definitely improve your domain modelling skills, so please do not hesitate to sign up.
We are hoping to bring you hands-on modelling sessions on a more frequent basis so that we can all learn about new domains and practice our modelling skills, even when we don't get a chance during our day-to-day work.
If you have an idea for a domain you would like to model in a future meetup, please get in touch and we can work out the details.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture: Principles and Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Hands-on Domain Modelling with EventStorming
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.