Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Actions on Google is a fascinating platform that allows us to create conversational experiences. These experiences can cater for many use cases, allowing us to build conversation tools using both audio and visual means - allowing you to create interactions which are accessible to many users with different needs. In this session, Joe will be exploring the Actions on Google platform, the components available to use in the Actions SDK and how you can use Dialogflow to learn how you can create a conversational guitar tutor for Google Actions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Making Change As An Ally (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Learning to play the guitar with Actions on Google
Joe is an Android Engineer and Google Developer Expert for Android, based in Brighton, UK and is working on the Android team at Buffer. He's passionate about coding and loves creating robust, polished and exciting projects for mobile, the web, TV, wearables and he’ll probably be toying with whatever the new thing is at the time you’re reading this – Joe loves to be constantly learning. He is also a keen writer as he loves to share his learnings and experiences with others.d writer sharing all of his experiences in the Android world, also currently working on a Firebase Book