A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
At the end of 2016, we decided we wanted to benefit from the work other people were doing and switch over to Kubernetes. But it's not easy to do that kind of move when you have 150+ microservices and you need to keep the existing platform running in parallel while you do the migration.
I'm going to talk about this migration and the challenges we faced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- It's Just Naming Things (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Nonlinear Thinking: Skills We Need Now (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)