SkillsCast coming soon.
Grails, along with its facility to develop test driven, is a killer combination for rapidly developing web applications. In this ZePo (Zero PowerPoint) presentation, Venkat took a test driven approach to developing a small, but, fully functional web application in Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Interview with Venkat Subramaniam and Russell Winder (SkillsCast recorded in December 2009)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Agile Web Development with Grails
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam, founder of Agile Developer, Inc. has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. He helps his clients succeed with Agile Development and various software technologies.