In this SkillsCast recording of a talk by Udi Dahan, he describes CQRS, the missing pattern which brings simplicity back to distributed systems architecture.
If this talk inspired you to learn more about CQRS and DDD, you may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Command Query Responsibility Segregation
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.