A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Have I Got .NET For You?! (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
The London .NET Christmas Quiz!
Dylan Beattie is a systems architect, developer, and Microsoft MVP, who has built everything from tiny standalone websites to large-scale distributed systems. He created his first web page in 1992, and he's been building data-driven interactive web applications since the days of Windows NT 4. He's currently the CTO at Skills Matter in London, where he juggles his time between working on their software platform and supporting their conference and community teams. From 2003 to 2018, Dylan worked as webmaster, then IT Manager, and then systems architect at Spotlight (www.spotlight.com), where his first-hand experience of watching an organisation and its codebase evolve over more than a decade provided him with a unique insight into how everything from web standards and API design to Conway's Law and recruitment ends up influencing a company’s code and culture.
Mark Rendle is the founder of RendleLabs, which is really just him playing with .NET Core, Docker, Azure, microservices and so on and then teaching other people about it and helping them build clean, stable, scalable solutions. He is currently working on an online video learning site to bring his courses to a wider audience. He's been getting paid to do what he loves for nearly 30 years now, and still worries that somebody's going to notice and make him stop.