More than half of the total cost of a product is included after the product is developed and released, so let’s talk about containers and supporting tools from a sysadmin perspective and what challenges exist, how to look for solutions, what to take into consideration in the long term to support a product. At Suade Labs we manage to solve problems that are beyond the main scope of typical StackOverflow pages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
CNCF tools for SysOps
Hubert Bosiacki head of infrastructure at Suade Labs. In the last 6 years manage to move from traditional datacenter (with physical servers) to the modern world of cloud and containers bringing the experience and good practices to solve problems. In his spare time, he is swimming in the ocean, playing guitar or dancing salsa somewhere in the world.