More than half of the total cost of a product is included after the product is developed and released, so let’s talk about containers and supporting tools from a sysadmin perspective and what challenges exist, how to look for solutions, what to take into consideration in the long term to support a product. At Suade Labs we manage to solve problems that are beyond the main scope of typical StackOverflow pages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
CNCF tools for SysOps
Hubert Bosiacki head of infrastructure at Suade Labs. In the last 6 years manage to move from traditional datacenter (with physical servers) to the modern world of cloud and containers bringing the experience and good practices to solve problems. In his spare time, he is swimming in the ocean, playing guitar or dancing salsa somewhere in the world.