A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The users have unique needs, the business has to differentiate in the market while adhering to the brand guidelines for consistency. For the designer, this is an everyday puzzle. We ends up tailoring every solution. And the rest of the delivery puts pressure to do it Agile so it is much faster…
The zeitgeist is with DesignOps, that concerns itself with looking at how design can move from concept to delivery, maintaining high user value throughout. It ensures that the product delivered is not only the right product, but that it can evolve gracefully and continuously with the needs of the user at its heart. Even more importantly, when adequate DesignOps is in place, much of the designer’s time is refocused on where real creative innovation matters.
In this meetup session we will also will provide an overview of how DesignOps functions can help organisations to:
Ensure collaboration inside and outside the Design team is as efficient as possible to make a greater impact and deliver value. Ensure design templates and deliverables are continually optimised to help simplify practices and processes and also ensure that design systems are optimised to solve common design problems for users. Communicate the value of investment in design and help to increase design maturity. Ensure that designers feel empowered to make decisions. Make the designer on-boarding process more efficient and effective. Focus on designers as people and not resources.
Philippe, your host, will do a short introduction about operating models in Complex environments and the balance of operational excellence and business innovation. Please visit and register to our new Lead-Digital site located at: https://www.lead-digital.org/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean Coffee (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 14th - 16th June 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 14th - 17th June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
DesignOps: Unleashing the Digital Innovation
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up